Both Near & Far
Auro Community Outreach and Opportunities
Giving back is at the heart of all that we do. Our outreach initiatives focuses on lending support outside of our organization, as well as within. Centered on excellence in hospitality, we truly are a team of O.N.E.
ONE – Outreach, Nurture, Encourage – We’re keeping our promises by getting involved in our neighborhoods and communities, using our time, talents and resources to meet the needs of those around us in tangible ways.
Our company is full of caring volunteers who are looking for ways to meet the needs of those around us—whether that includes spending time with kids after school, helping serve food at a local food kitchen or giving money towards a water purification plant in India. We strive to set an example within the industry, and see every partnership as an opportunity to benefit the places we call home.
Our Giving Principle – Our guiding principle of giving is 1-1-1. Annually, we strive to donate 1% of our profit; 1% of our product; and 1% of our personnel to fulfill our mission.
Our Focus Areas of Giving
Educational Opportunities for the UnderservedWe fund initiatives to give students educational opportunities that can improve their lives.
Poverty ReliefWe demonstrate care and concern in meaningful ways to those in our communities who need a helping hand.
Community EnrichmentWhen special opportunities arise to support community initiatives outside the scope of Education and Poverty Relief, we consider each situation on a case-by-case basis.
- 2018 Balanced Scorecard "Most Improved Hotel of the Year Award" by Hilton for Embassy Suites Raleigh, NC.
- 2017 Marriott Spirit to Serve Award-MINA & Full Service
- 11th Largest Hotel Owner & Developer in US, ranked by total number of rooms (Hotel Business® - 2016)
- Marriott Spirit to Serve Award / CFRST (2006, 2007, 2012, 2015)
- Marriott Partnership Circle Award Hall of Fame (2015)
- 2015 South Carolina Chamber of Commerce 26th Ranked Largest Privately Owned Company
- Trip Advisor Excellence Award Preferred (2012-2013)
- South Carolina Special Events Award (2012)
- Marriott Partnership Circle Award - CFRST (2007, 2009, 2010)
- Hospitality Technology 2010 Hotel Visionary Award (2010)
- Marriott Service Excellence Award / CFRST – TownePlace Suites The Villages, FL (2009)
- Marriott Partnership Circle Award - Marriott International (2006, 2007, 2008)
- Marriott Ramp Up Award - SpringHill Suites Orlando Airport (2008)
- Marriott Most Improved RevPar Award – SpringHill Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport (2008)
- Marriott Most Improved RevPar Index Award – SpringHill Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport (2008)
- Marriott Silver Award – Fairfield Inn Greenville, SC (2008)
- Marriott Best Renovation Award - Renaissance Orlando Airport (2007)
- Marriott Service Excellence Award (2007)
- Marriott Food & Beverage Excellence Award (2007)
- Marriott Best New Product Award – Charleston Marriott (2007)
- Marriott Excellence Award / CFRST – SpringHill Suites, Ft. Lauderdale Airport (2007)
- Marriott Opening Award / CFRST – TownePlace Suites The Villages, FL (2007)